Engineered using unique, dual Nickel Titanium wires and independent interproximal separators, DualForce provides significant and balanced separation force (mesial/distal) and an excellent matrix/tooth seal. Using Nickel Titanium wire renders the DualForce Rings resistant to fatigue so you will have consistent separation force throughout the life of the ring.
DualForce™ Molar & Pre-Molar Rings
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use/SDS
- Product Configurations
- DualForce Rings engage the tooth more firmly and are very stable
- Less hand strain is required to open the rings, yet separation force on the teeth is stronger
- 20° angle placement of Ring increases separation force and prevents cusp and rubber dam clamp interference
- Interproximal separators are made with non-stick, durable plastic – preventing composite and adhesive stick, and breakage
- Ideal for stacking or butterfly placement techniques
Dentistry and Photography Courtesy of Dr. Robert Margeas.
Click here to view the DualForce Sectional Matrix System Product Sheet.
Click here to view the DualForce Sectional Matrix System Dental Product Shopper Product Spotlight.
Instructions For Use/SDS
Click here to view the DualForce Sectional Matrix System Instructions For Use/SDS.
Ring 2-Pack Refills:
- 2 x Pre-Molar Ring (Orange)
- 2 x Molar Ring (Green)
- Assorted Pack (1 x Pre-Molar, 1 x Molar)
DualForce Complete Kit: 1 x Pre-Molar Ring (Orange), 1 x Molar Ring (Green), 25 x 4.5mm Matrix Bands, 25 x 5.5mm Matrix Bands, 25 x 6.5mm Matrix Bands, 20 x Active-Wedge #1 (Purple), 20 x Active-Wedge #2 (White), 20 x Active-Wedge #3 (Blue), 20 x Active-Wedge #4 (Green), 20 x Active-Wedge #5 (Black), 1 x Punch Pliers 1 x Ring Forceps
DualForce Starter Kit: 1 x Pre-Molar Ring (Orange), 1 x Molar Ring (Green), 25 x 4.5mm Matrix Bands, 25 x 5.5mm Matrix Bands, 25 x 6.5mm Matrix Bands, 20 x Active-Wedge #1 (Purple), 20 x Active-Wedge #2 (White), 20 x Active-Wedge #3 (Blue), 20 x Active-Wedge #4 (Green), 20 x Active-Wedge #5 (Black)
Ensure that the DualForce Ring is fully seated by gently pressing down on the plastic separating prongs (never directly on the dual NiTi rings) once it is placed on the tooth.
Ensure that the proper sterilization temperature and method are being used.
It is recommended to use a steam autoclave at 273oF only.
Ensure that the ring is expanded sufficiently to avoid premature contact of the separating prongs with the tooth as it is being seated.
- Approach the tooth with the expanded ring at a 45o angle.
- Place the separating prongs as close as possible to the gingival crest and gently press down on the plastic to ensure that it is fully seated. The dual NiTi rings themselves should never be manipulated as this will cause the separating prongs to shift.
- DualForce Rings are designed to sit at a 20o angle to allow for nesting of a second ring, to avoid a rubber dam clamp, and to clear an adjacent prominent cusp.