A.S.A.P.® All Surface Access Polishers provide the ultimate high shine, and life-like vitality to your composite restorations in less than a minute – with only one shape.
A.S.A.P. All Surface Access Polishers
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Daniele Larose
The A.S.A.P. Pre-Polisher (purple) is embedded with diamond particles (44 microns) and gently diminishes small surface defects, without affecting anatomy.
The A.S.A.P. Final High Shine Polisher (peach) is embedded with small, 3-6 micron sized diamond particles to provide a life-like polish in as little as 20 seconds.
- Diamond impregnated , flexible polishing spiral wheels
- Creates an amazing shine in less than 1 minute, 1 shape accesses all areas of the arch
- Autoclavable 30 times or more
- Designed for optimal adaptation to any surface including difficult to reach areas
- Ideal for use on all composite surfaces, lithium disilicate, zirconia, bisacryls, and some ceramic materials
- Available in a large (14mm) polisher (most popular), as well as a small (10mm) polisher for pedodontic cases or patients with a restricted bite.
Click here to view the A.S.A.P. Product Sell Sheet.
Click here to view the Finishing and Polishing Guide.
Click here to view “A High Luster Polish in Less Time” in Dental Product Shopper.
Click here to view “Layering Modern Nanohybrid Composite” by Nikhil Sethi & Sanjay Sethi in Inside Dentistry.
Click here to view “Easier and Faster Aesthetic Bonding: The Keys to Success” Clinical Technique in Dentistry Today with Dr. Todd Snyder.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view A.S.A.P. All Surface Access Polishers IFU/SDS
“A.S.A.P. polishers are the fastest, most versatile and durable composite polishers I have ever used. Achieve amazing enamel-like shine in two simple steps without the use of messy pastes.” – Dr. David Slaughter, DDS, Austin TX
“A.S.A.P. diamond polishers allow for easy interproximal access on anteriors and occlusal grooves on posteriors with no destruction of anatomy. I get a great shine in less than a minute…” – Dr. Paul Custoreri, DDS, Toronto ON
All instruments should be sterilized in accordance with EN ISO 17664 and all national valid legal requirements.
Steam sterilization: Appliance according to EN 13060, validated procedure.
Category: S- or B-sterilizer.
• Holding time: Full cycle 5 min
• Sterilization temperature: 134oC
• Drying time: 10 min
• Threshold values of contents for feed-water and steam condensates
• Loading of sterilizer according to manufacturer’s instructions
• Follow manufacturer’s operating instructions
Using a wiping motion, at 10,000 to 12,000 RPM, with light pressure and intermittent water spray 50mL/min (or damp tooth), apply the primary polisher to the restorative surface. A smooth, silky surface will appear in 20-30 seconds.
Again, using light pressure and intermittent water spray 50mL/min (or damp tooth), apply the Final High Shine polisher to the tooth, until a high gloss shine appears (15-20 seconds).
The purple Pre-Polisher is the first polisher in the sequence. This polisher is used to gently diminish small surface defects without affecting anatomy and prepare the surface for a final high-gloss polish (using the peach-colored polisher).
A.S.A.P. Polishers are designed to withstand up to 30 autoclave cycles. Given that they are made with a robust binder and used for a very short time on the composite, they should outlast most spiral polishers on the market. Placing excessive pressure on the polisher, however, will lead to premature degradation.
Yes, they can; however, they will wear faster on the harder surface.
ASAP Indirect+ is indicated for all-ceramic surfaces.
Yes. While A.S.A.P. Polishers are typically used intraorally on composite restorations, they are also very effective on most ceramics, bisacryl temporaries and denture acrylics which are usually adjusted and polished extraorally.
A.S.A.P. Polishers are designed to be used with a latch-type slow speed handpiece.
The Pre-Polishers (purple) are indicated for the first step of the polishing sequence and prepares the restorative surface for the Final High Shine Polisher. The Final High Shine Polisher (peach) is the second step of this simple procedure and provides the final high-gloss luster. The larger size 14mm polisher is the universal size, while the smaller 10mm size is great for pedodontic restorations, patients with a limited opening, and polishing near the gingival margin.
A.S.A.P. Starter Kit:
3 x Pre-Polisher Small, 3 x Pre-Polisher Large, 3 x Final High Shine Polisher Small, 3 x Final High Shine Polisher Large
A.S.A.P. 2-pack Refill:
- Small: 1 x Pre-Polisher Small, 1 x Final High-Shine Polisher Small
- Large: 1 x Pre-Polisher Large, 1 x Final High-Shine Polisher Large
A.S.A.P. 6-pack Refill:
- Small: 3 x Pre-Polisher Small, 3 x Final High-Shine Polisher Small
- Large: 3 x Pre-Polisher Large, 3 x Final High-Shine Polisher Large
- 3 x Pre-Polisher Small
- 3 x Pre-Polisher Large
- 3 x Final High-Shine Polisher Small
- 3 x Final High-Shine Polisher Large