Template® is an ultra-quick, ultra-accurate silicone matrix material specially designed for provisional fabrication. Template flows into embrasure areas and into the finest morphology to capture superior detail and sets in only 30 seconds.
Template Ultra Quick Matrix Material
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
- Specifically designed as a temporary matrix material
- Flows beautifully and captures exquisite detail, less flash
- Sets in 30 seconds
- Once cured, releases easily and maintains its stable form indefinitely
- Reduces chair time significantly
- Cures to a rigid 68 durometer, snaps into place without interproximal tags folding
- Ideal for the Lingual Matrix Technique for Class III and IV restorations
Provisional Crown Technique
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Robert Margeas
Template Lingual Matrix Technique
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Gildo Santos
Click here to view the Template Product Sheet.
Click here to view “A Template for Perfect Provisional Restorations” Blog Post from Dental Product Shopper.
Click here to view “Easier and Faster Aesthetic Bonding: The Keys to Success” Clinical Technique in Dentistry Today with Dr. Todd Snyder.
Click here to view “Smile Update: Maximum Results with Minimum Treatment” Clinical Practice in Dental Product Shopper with Dr. Todd Snyder.
Click here to view “Dispenser Delivers High-Quality PVS Impressions and Predictable Results” in Dental Product Shopper
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view the Template IFU/SDS.
- 2-pack: 2 x 120mL cartridges, 6 dynamic mixing tips, instructions/SDS
- 4-pack: 4-50mL cartridges, mixing tips, instructions/SDS
- 12-pack: 12-50mL cartridges, instructions/SDS
- 36-pack: 36-50mL cartridge, instructions/SDS
- Matrix Pack: 2-50mL Template cartridges, 2-50mL Template Clear cartridges, mixing tips, instructions/SDS
To fabricate the temporary matrix and/or to form a lingual matrix for the composite layering technique.
Template has better flowability which means that it can capture highly defined hard tissue
detail, resulting in greater accuracy than putty or bite registration (and greater accuracy means less adjusting and finishing time required). Furthermore, Template’s working time and set time is much faster than putty and sets quite hard, but not brittle like bite registration can be.
Yes, Template is an excellent material for the lingual matrix technique. When you use Template for the lingual matrix technique, you can pre-shape and refine the lingual surface while you’re restoring the tooth, leaving only the polishing step to complete the restoration.
Yes, Template can be stored for use in the case of a fractured temporary.