Cling² is a non-eugenol, automix temporary cement with a unique polycarboxylate resin in a paste-paste format. Versatile and easy to use, Cling² is the ideal choice for cementing provisional crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays.
Cling2 Resin Optimized Temporary Cement
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
Temporaries cemented with Cling² simply won’t come off until you need them to. And when it’s time for removal, the temporary comes off easily, with minimal clean up of the preparation.
- Addition of polycarboxylate optimizes adhesion and provides an excellent seal
- Easy clean up peels off the margins in seconds
- Unique properties make it bacteriostatic, reducing gingival plaque retention and inflammation in the sulcus
- No mess, no mixing pads – direct application into provisional crown, bridge, inlay or onlay
- Mixes automatically to give you a bubble-free, perfect 1:1 base:catalyst mixture – every time
- Efficient 30-second working time and 60-90 second set time
- Self-contained system and compact size makes it the ideal and economical choice for dental practices with multiple operatories
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Robert Lowe, DDS, FAGD, FICD, FADI, FACD
Cling2 sets in about 1:30 minutes for easy placement.
EASY CLEAN UP
As Cling2 sets, it easily peels away from margins.
EXCEPTIONAL TISSUE HEALTH
Cling2 carboxylate resin and non-eugenol, zinc oxide formula prevents adverse bacterial activity, resulting in exceptional tissue health, every time.
When you are ready, Cling2 releases and usually stays in the prosthesis making clean up a breeze. The remaining Cling2 on preparation flakes off easily
Once set, Cling2’s optimized resin formula provides extra adhesion to prevent premature dislodgement.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view Cling² Instructions For Use/SDS (North America)
Click here to view Cling² Instructions For Use (EU)
Cling2 5mL Syringe:
- 1 x 5mL syringe (base & catalyst), mixing tips, instructions/SDS
Cling2 10mL Syringe:
- 1 x 10mL syringe (base & catalyst), mixing tips, instructions/SDS
Mixing Tips (5mL/10mL syringe):
Cling2 25mL Cartridge:
- 1 x 25mL cartridge (base & catalyst), mixing tips, instructions/SDS
Mixing Tips (25mL cartridge):
Ensure that there is an adequate amount of Cling2 placed inside the temporary. The preparation must be clean and dry prior to cementation and a dry field must be maintained until Cling2 has set.
Once set, excess Cling2 breaks apart in large pieces, making clean-up quick and efficient. As with other temporary cements, clean-up of excess cement from the temporary is made easier by polishing or applying a glaze, such as Glisten (Clinician’s Choice), prior to cementation. Not only will this make Cling2 easier to separate from the temporary, but it will also prevent plaque build-up and staining throughout the provisional period.
It is normal for a small amount of Cling2 to remain on the prep site. You may also choose to limit Cling2 to the walls adjacent to the margin, if the preparation is ideal.
– Bob Margeas, DDS