Provisional fabrication with INSPIRE™ is easy, efficient and predictable. Inspire offers superior handling for creating strong and esthetic provisionals that ensure continued tooth and tissue health, along with proper function and position.
Inspire Esthetic Provisional Composite
- An ideal elastic modulus (3136 MPa) makes INSPIRE provisionals strong and less likely to fracture along margins, even when tooth reduction is less than ideal
- Stackable and stays where you place it, preventing over-filling and excess flash/finishing
- Polishes to a high shine in seconds.
- Ideal translucency and fluorescence to match natural tooth structure in all light conditions
- Efficient 40 second working time is sufficient for single or multiple unit cases
- Available in 4 VITA shades (B1, A1, A2 and A3.5)
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Gildo Santos and Dr. Brad Carson
Click here to view the Inspire Esthetic Provisional Composite Product Sheet.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view the Inspire Esthetic Provisional Composite Instructions For Use/SDS.
- 71g cartridge with 12 mixing tips, instructions/SDS
- Available in four shades (B1, A1, A2 and A3.5)