HeatWave™ Customizable Impression Tray represents a noteworthy evolution in impression trays. We took a truly anatomically designed tray and added the ability to self-customize chair-side. The result is an ideal fit with vertical drive that rivals that of a custom tray for perfectly precise impressions every time.
HeatWave Customizable Full-Arch Impression Tray
HeatWave Customizable Impression Tray allows clinicians to easily self-customize the trays by hand. After immersion in water for 60 seconds at 70°C/158°F, the thermoplastic tray can be shaped and moulded to a patient’s particular arch size and contour. After adaption, the tray will assume its normal rigidity at room temperature or by running under cold water. This allows for a precise impression.
- Eliminates the need for time-consuming and expensive custom or laboratory fabricated trays
- Provides a significant advantage for all full-arch impressions, and specifically in cases of exostoses, tori and mal-positioned teeth
- Eliminates patient discomfort caused when stock trays get caught up on bony anatomical variances
- Custom fit allows for uniform compression of the impression material, which contributes to increased impression accuracy and a reduction in the amount of impression material used
- Available in 4 upper (salmon-colored) and 4 lower (yellow-colored) sizes designed to accommodate square, round, or gothic shaped arches.
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Brad Carson.
HeatWave Intro Kit
- 32 trays (4 each size, upper & lower), measuring caliper & size chart
- 10 Trays/Box
- Size 42 Upper Tray
- Size 43 Upper Tray
- Size 44 Upper Tray
- Size 45 Upper Tray
- Size 51 Lower Tray
- Size 52 Lower Tray
- Size 53 Lower Tray
- Size 54 Lower Tray