Groovy Diamond® Polishing Brushes are diamond impregnated bristle brushes that create an ultra-high shine by polishing the surface grooves and detailed anatomy.
Groovy Diamond Polishing Brushes
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
Groovy Diamond Polishing Wheel is ideally suited for polishing the central fossa and occlusal surface of posterior restorations – adapting to every ridge and fossa, as well as the texture, rolling anatomy, and interproximal embrasures of direct veneers and Class IV restorations.
Groovy Mid-Size brush permits access to interproximal areas, small restorations, and cervical restorations, all the while minimizing the risk of damage to surrounding soft tissue.
Groovy Occlusal brush is ideally suited for polishing occlusal and interproximal surfaces on Class III and IV restorations.
Groovy Universal brush easily polishes facial and lingual surfaces.
- Work faster than silicone carbide brushes and provide a higher shine
- Will not lose their bristles like other polishing brushes do
- No need for multiple steps or messy polishing pastes
- Can be autoclaved and re-used dozens of times
- Truly universal, work on all hybrids, porcelain, and bisacryl temporaries
Upper left central composite veneer after pre-contouring with Contour point.
Light, intermittent pressure with Groovy Universal brush to create polish.
Final high lustre shine created by Groovy Polishing Brush.
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Robert Margeas
Instructions For Use / SDS
These dental polishing and finishing points are intended to be used as a medical device for the purpose of final polishing of all composite and ceramic dental restorations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Prior to polishing with Groovy Diamond Polishing Brushes, use a fine diamond to refine the restorative surface.
• For best results, use slight to moderate pressure in a wiping or circular motion.
• Use Groovy Diamond Polishing Brushes at 1,000 – 3,000 rpm (maximum) for the ultimate performance. Exceeding the prescribed rpm will reduce the life of the brush without adding improved performance.
• Groovy Diamond Polishing Brushes may be used with or without a water spray.
• There is no need to use a diamond polishing paste or lubricant in conjunction with Groovy Diamond Polishing Brushes.
Groovy Diamond Polishing Brushes can be autoclaved up to 135°C OR 275°F. Chemiclave and cold soak sterilization can also be used; however, the product’s life may be reduced. Not sold in sterile condition.
- 6-pack: 2 x Universal, 2 x Mid-Size, 2 x Occlusal
- Tri-pack: 4 x Universal, 4 x Occlusal, 4 x Mid-Size
- Universal: 6 x Universal
- Occlusal: 6 x Occlusal
- Mid-Size: 6 x Mid-Size
- Wheel: 6 x Wheel