The D‑Fine Double Diamond™ Polishing System gives you the freedom to effectively polish both porcelain and hybrid composite surfaces with the same polisher.
D-Fine™ Double Diamond Polishing System for Hybrid Composites and Porcelain
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions for Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
Each Primary Polisher (purple) is embedded with diamond particles (average particle size 45 microns) to help create a smooth surface topography on hybrid composites and porcelain. After the initial polish comes the final high shine polish. D‑Fine Double Diamond™ Final High Shine Polishers (orange) have a small 5-micron diamond particle size and more diamond particles than any other polisher. This means you can achieve a better shine in less time.
- 2 step diamond polishing system for hybrid composites and porcelain
- Primary Polisher (purple) 45μ diamond and Final High Shine Polisher (orange) 5μ diamond
- When applied properly, polishers will splay, closely hugging the surface topography and polishing (without the risk of ditching) the gingival margins
- Autoclavable up to 275°F
- Allow multiple polishes without compromising the performance
- Using gentle pressure will extend the life of the polisher
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Gildo Santos
Click here to view the Finishing and Polishing Guide.
Instructions for Use / SDS
Click here to view the D-Fine Double Diamond IFU/SDS.
D-Fine Double Diamond Starter Kit:
- 8 x primary polisher, 8 x final high shine polisher (1 of each shape)
D-Fine Double Diamond Trial Kit:
- 6 x primary polisher, 6 x final high shine polisher. Specify 1 shape: Shape 01, Shape 02, Shape 03, Shape 04, Shape 05, Shape 06, Shape 08, Shape 09
D-Fine Double Diamond Primary Polisher Refill Kit:
- 12 x primary polisher. Specify 1 shape: Shape 01, Shape 02, Shape 03, Shape 04, Shape 05, Shape 06, Shape 08, Shape 09
D-Fine Double Diamond Final High Shine Polisher Refill Kit:
- 12 x final high shine polisher. Specify 1 shape: Shape 01, Shape 02, Shape 03, Shape 04, Shape 05, Shape 06, Shape 08, Shape 09