The A.S.A.P. Indirect+ diamond polishing system is all you need to refine and create an outstanding shine on all your indirect zirconia and ceramic restorations. Fast and simple, this versatile system allows you to make minor adjustments or to remove scratches caused by diamond bur adjustments; while restoring a lab-fabricated polish after adjustment.
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ All Surface Access Polishers
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
The A.S.A.P. Indirect+ system is ideal for indirect restorative surfaces.
- Designed with a higher concentration of diamond particles coupled with a durable silicone binder; ideal for zirconia and ceramics
- Multi-shaped diamond-impregnated adjusters (disc, point and cylinder) allow for minor adjustments or to remove scratches caused by diamond bur adjustments
- Diamond impregnated spiral wheel polishers (pre-polisher: blue, final polisher: pink) deliver a fast, super high gloss polish
- Easily access any surface: occlusal, lingual, interproximal and facial
- Ideal for all ceramics: zirconia, lithium disilicate and porcelain
- Available in Intraoral/RA or Extraoral/HP configurations
Chair-side Adjustment and Polishing with the A.S.A.P. Indirect+ System
To make minor adjustments or to remove scratches caused by diamond bur adjustments, the A.S.A.P. INDIRECT+ Coarse Adjuster; available in a disc, point or cylinder shape, can be used on any zirconia, lithium disilicate or ceramic prosthesis
The A.S.A.P. INDIRECT+ Pre-Polisher is used to smooth the prosthetic surface and initiate an initial gloss.
The A.S.A.P. INDIRECT+ Final Polisher creates a stunning high luster in seconds!
The A.S.A.P. INDIRECT+ restores a high luster polish on any zirconia, lithium disilicate or ceramic surface, in under a minute.
Instructions For Use / SDS
|INTENDED USE: Dental finishing and polishing points intended as a medical device for the purpose of refining and polishing of zirconia, lithium disilicate, ceramics and composite material.|
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:|
|STEP 1 – POLISHING: A.S.A.P. Indirect+ Pre-Polisher (blue)
1. Use a finishing diamond or Adjuster to adapt the indirect prosthesis surface.
2. At 10,000 – 12,000 RPM, using light pressure and intermittent water spray 50mL/min (or damp tooth), apply the pre-polisher to the restorative surface. A smooth silky surface will appear in approximately 20-30 seconds.
|STEP 2 – POLISHING: A.S.A.P. Indirect+ Final Polisher (pink)
1. At 10,000 – 12,000 RPM, using light pressure and intermittent water spray 50mL/min (or damp tooth), apply the Final Polisher to the restorative surface until a high gloss finish is achieved.
|STEP 2 – ADJUSTMENTS: A.S.A.P. Indirect+ Adjuster
Adjusters will remove scratches left behind by diamond burs or make minor surface adjustments. For minor adjustments of a substrate, apply the Adjuster at 8,000 – 12,000 RPM with light to moderate pressure until desired surface is achieved.
|NOTE: Excessive pressure on the instrument will lead to overheating and premature degradation of the polisher, as well as possible damage to the pulp.|
Click here to view ASAP Indirect+ (IFU/SDS North America)
Click here to view ASAP Indirect+ (IFU EU)
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ All Surface Access Polisher Intraoral/RA Starter Kit:
- Coarse Adjusters (1ea: Point, Disc, Cylinder), 1 x Pre-Polisher, 1 x Final Polisher
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ All Surface Access Polisher Intraoral/RA Refill 2-packs:
- 1 x Pre-Polisher, 1 x Final Polisher
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ All Surface Access Polisher Intraoral/RA Refill 3-packs:
- 3 x Point Adjuster
- 3 x Cylinder Adjusters
- 3 x Disc Adjusters
- 3 x Pre-Polishers
- 3 x Final Polishers
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ Extraoral/HP Starter Kit:
- Coarse Adjusters (1ea: Disc, Cylinder), 2 x Pre-Polishers, 2 x Final Polishers
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ Extraoral/HP Polisher Refill 2-pack:
- 1 x Pre-Polisher, 1 x Final Polisher
A.S.A.P. Indirect+ Extraoral/HP Refill 3-packs:
- 3 x Pre-Polisher Refill
- 3 x Final Polisher
- 3 x Cylinder Adjuster
- 3 x Disc Adjuster
– Fred Peck, DDS, FAACD