Beautiful esthetics for simple or complex cases can be easily achieved with Evanesce™. Truly universal for both anterior and posterior composite restorations, Evanesce features ideal, slump-free handling and beautiful shade matching to the VITA shade guide. Evanesce is highly polishable for the ultimate in restorative esthetics.
Evanesce™ Nano-Enhanced Universal Restorative Composite
- Often requires only a single shade or in more complex cases, fewer layers of composite
- Blends effortlessly with natural dentition
- Formulated with proprietary process to optimize the refractive index of its unique nano-pigments and fillers
- Outstanding polishability and ability to make margins disappear – the “evanesce effect”
- Exhibits putty-like handling
- With assistance of rheological modifiers adapts during placement and manipulation, yet is absolutely slump-free
- Available in multiple VITA shades with three opacity options: Enamel, Universal and Dentin
- “Enamel FX” Shades: White, Incisal, and Clear as well as two bleach shades enhance esthetic enamel characterization
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Daniele Larose.
Click here to view the Evanesce Product Sheet.
Click here to view the 2018 Dental Advisor EVANESCE Evaluation ++++ ½.
Click here to view The ‘Vanishing’ Class IV Composite Restoration Case Presentation.
Click here to view the Dental Tribune Product Insights Article.
Click here to view “Easier and Faster Aesthetic Bonding: The Keys to Success” Clinical Technique in Dentistry Today with Dr. Todd Snyder.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view Evanesce IFU/SDS.
Click here to view Evanesce SDS (French).
Syringes: See shade chart above
Syringe Trial Kit: 5 – 4g syringes in Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1
20-pack of 0.25g Single Dose: Universal shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C2,
10-pack of 0.25g Single Dose: Universal shades A4, B2, C1, C3, BL1, BL3; Enamel shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2; Dentin A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C2, C4
Single Dose Trial Kit: 5 – 0.25g single dose 10-packs in Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1