MPa™ MAX is a total-etch adhesive system that provides maximum bond strength and maximum prevention of post-operative sensitivity. MPa MAX formulation includes 0.2% chlorhexidine to improve bond longevity; inhibiting MMPs. MPa MAX’s simple technique requires a single application on each adhesive wall.
In a recent independent research study MPa MAX total-etch adhesive produced the highest bond strength to dentin, enamel, zirconia and lithium disilicate.*
- Designed with slightly thicker viscosity, allowing you to easily coat each adhesive wall while ensuring the dentin and enamel are properly sealed
- Consistently coats and seals dentin tubules which prevents intratubular fluid flow – the cause of post-operative pain
- One of few adhesives that contains 0.2% CHX to help prevent adhesive bond degradation caused by MMPs
- Bond strength in excess of 45 MPa to dentin enamel
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Robert Margeas.
Click here to view the MPa MAX Product Sheet.
Click here to view “Easier and Faster Aesthetic Bonding: The Keys to Success” Clinical Technique in Dentistry Today with Dr. Todd Snyder.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view MPa MAX IFU/SDS.
- 5mL Refill bottle
MPa MAX Starter Kit:
- 1 x 5mL bottle MPa MAX, 1 x 5ml syringe MAX ETCH, 1 x 5ml bottle G5 All-Purpose Desensitizer, tips, mixing wells, applicator brushes, instructions/SDS