MPa™ Max is a total-etch adhesive system that provides maximum bond strength and maximum prevention of post-operative sensitivity. MPa Max formulation includes 0.2% chlorhexidine to improve bond longevity; inhibiting MMPs. MPa Max’s simple technique requires a single application on each adhesive wall.
MPa Max Maximum Performance Adhesive
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
In a recent independent research study MPa Max total-etch adhesive produced the highest bond strength to dentin, enamel, zirconia and lithium disilicate.*
- Designed with slightly thicker viscosity, allowing you to easily coat each adhesive wall while ensuring the dentin and enamel are properly sealed
- Consistently coats and seals dentin tubules which prevents intratubular fluid flow – the cause of post-operative pain
- One of few adhesives that contains 0.2% CHX to help prevent adhesive bond degradation caused by MMPs
- Bond strength in excess of 45 MPa to dentin and enamel
MPa MAX and G5 Clinical Technique
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Robert Margeas
Click here to view the MPa Max Product Sheet.
Click here to view “Better Bonds with a Maximum Performance Adhesive” Blog Post in Dental Product Shopper.
Click here to view “Easier and Faster Aesthetic Bonding: The Keys to Success” Clinical Technique in Dentistry Today with Dr. Todd Snyder.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view MPa Max IFU/SDS.
- 5mL Refill bottle
MPa Max Starter Kit:
- 1 x 5mL bottle MPa Max, 1 x 5mL syringe Max Etch, 1 x 5mL bottle G5 All-Purpose Desensitizer, tips, mixing wells, applicator brushes, instructions/SDS
If you are already using a 5th generation adhesive, the only modification to your technique may be the application of only one layer of MPa Max to each adhesive wall (rather than multiple layers on each adhesive wall). You may find that slightly more time is required to air thin the adhesive layer.
If you are a self-etch user, then you have to adjust your technique to a total-etch technique.
The viscosity of MPa Max is thicker by design, resulting in the need for only one layer of adhesive per wall. MPa Max reports one of the highest bond strengths to both dentin and enamel as well as zirconia.