Contours Finishing and Polishing Discs are a color-coded, easy to use sequence of 4 semi-flexible Aluminum Oxide discs, designed to efficiently shape and refine your composite restoration, while polishing it to a life-like luster.
Contours Finishing and Polishing Discs
The Contours Finishing and Polishing Disc system is available in the two most popular sizes of 3/8” and 1/2” diameters and is designed to be used in sequence from coarse to superfine.
- Consistent flex allows for control without gouging at the margin and minimizes any scarring of the surface from accidental contact with the metal center.
- 3/8” disc are indicated for margins and areas near the papilla, as well as on posterior and/or pedodontic restorations.
- The 1/2” disc is perfect for larger surface reduction, contouring and polishing.
- Coarse and medium grit discs can also be used to establish surface texture as well as prepare the composite for ASAP Pre- and Final High Shine Polishers as part of an esthetic finishing and polishing regimen.
- Intuitive shading of the discs, from dark purple to light pink as the grit decreases from coarse to superfine.
- Discs effortlessly and securely pops onto a round mandrel.
Click here to view the Contours Finishing & Polishing Discs Product Sheet.
Click here to view the Finishing and Polishing Guide.
Instructions For Use / SDS
- Contours Finishing and Polishing Disc Trial Kit
- Contours Finishing and Polishing Disc 1/2″ Starter Kit
- Contours Finishing and Polishing Disc 3/8″ Starter Kit
- Individual Refills
- Mandrel Refill 3-pack