Contours™ Coarse Anatomy Trimmers are designed to create secondary anatomy on your microfill or hybrid composite restorations.
Contours™ Coarse Anatomy Trimmers
Instructions For Use / SDS
Dental finishing and polishing points intended to be used as a medical device for the purpose of creating secondary anatomy on microfill or hybrid composite restorations.
After initiating gross anatomy with carbide or diamond burs, Contours Coarse Anatomy Trimmers refine the gross anatomy and allow you to create secondary grooves, mamelons, and characterization into the restoration.
Conventional polishers are inefficient and are prone to premature wear. Contours are unique, they trim composite quickly and without significant degradation. Contours are autoclavable and can be reused again and again.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• To extend the life of Contours, and for best results, use slight to moderate pressure only.
• Use Contours at 7,500 rpm.
• Use in conjunction with water spray to reduce heat production.
• Contours are autoclavable (at 135°C/275°F) and are designed to last for several uses.
Contours Starter Pack:
- 4 Trimmers – 2 of each shape: #04, #05, #06, #08
- 20 Trimmers – Single shape (specify shape): #04, #05, #06, #08