D‑FINE Double Diamond™ Polishing System give you the freedom to effectively polish both porcelain and hybrid composite surfaces with the same polisher.
D-FINE™ Double Diamond Polishing System for Hybrid Composites and Porcelain
D-FINE Double Diamond™ Polishing System for Hybrid Composites and Porcelain is designed to be flexible.
Each Primary Polisher is imbedded with diamond particles (average particle size 45 microns) to help create a smooth surface topography on hybrid composites and porcelain. After the initial polish comes the final high shine polish. D‑FINE Double Diamond™ Final High Shine Polishers have a small 5-micron diamond particle size and more diamond particles than any other polisher. This means you can achieve a better shine in less time.
- When applied properly, polishers will splay, closely hugging the surface topography and polishing (without the risk of ditching) the gingival margins
- Autoclavable up to 275°F
- Allow multiple polishes without compromising the performance
- Using gentle pressure will extend the life of the polisher
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Gildo Santos
Click here to view the D-FINE Double Diamond Polisher Guide.
Click here to view the D-FINE Double Diamond Product Sheet.
- Introductory Kit: 6 pre-polishers, 6 diamond polishers, (1 of each shape)
- Trial Kit: 4 pre-polishers, 2 diamond polishers, of desired shape (specify 1 shape)
- 6-packs of 1 shape
- 3-packs of 1 shape