ResinBlend LV is a low viscosity, unfilled resin wetting agent that enables enhanced manipulation of all composites without altering their physical or optical properties. All composites can be easily blended into the tooth structure or sculpted into the ideal form with just a small amount of ResinBlend LV on a composite instrument or brush.
- Apply ResinBlend LV sparingly to the composite instrument or brush for optimal manipulation of composite.
- ResinBlend LV is an unfilled resin exhibiting a very thin film thickness. This minimizes inadvertent pooling in slight concavities and grooves and leaves the integrity of the composite surface intact.
- ResinBlend LV is unfilled and Hema-free so that the original shade of the composite will not be compromised over time.
- ResinBlend LV is compatible with all composites.
Click here to view the ResinBlend LV Product Sheet (see page 2).
Instructions for Use / SDS
Click here to view the ResinBlend LV Instructions for Use / Safety Data Sheet.
- 1 x 3mL ResinBlend LV, instructions/SDS