Counter-Fit™ II provides an improved flow and hydrophilicity to capture better impression detail – superior to alginate – for all the procedures in which you would normally use alginate.
Counter-Fit II Multi-Purpose Replication Silicone
Counter-Fit II Multi-Purpose Replication Silicone is thixotropic so it won’t induce gagging, and provides outstanding replication detail. Remaining stable for years, Counter-Fit II impressions are easily disinfected and can be poured immediately or multiple times – something you simply cannot do with alginate. Further, Counter-Fit mixes quickly, and without variation, in automix 50mL cartridges, reducing procedure time and eliminating clean-up completely.
Counter-Fit II applications include:
- Opposing arch impressions
- Bleaching tray & athletic mouth guard fabrication
- Study models
- Orthodontic models, appliances, and retainers
- Matrix material for long span provisional crown and bridge restorations
- TMJ splints
- All alginate-type impressions
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Len Boksman and Gregg Tousignant.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view Counter-Fit II IFU/SDS.
Click here to view the Counter-Fit II Product Sheet.
- 2-50mL cartridges, 6 Mixing Tips, Instructions/SDS
- 12-50mL cartridges, instructions/SDS *Mixing tips not included
- 36-50mL cartridges, instructions/SDS *Mixing tips not included