7 CE Credits
In every clinical setting there are bumps in the road, some large and some small, or ‘slowdowns’ which alter our time efficiency, decrease profitability, and can alter each patients ‘value’ in our delivery of care. From the simple procedure of the crown seat to a quality recording of a preparation, and from the decision of when to endodontically treat a tooth to the recommendation for an implant. When to bond and when to prep for a crown? How to bond teeth stronger and simplify our day to day restorative care and have our work look natural and undistinguishable from those around it. These are all clinical challenges we face every day. Making better choices and providing better dental care while decreasing the clinical challenges, will make each day better than what was happening prior to such knowledge. Making choices based upon ‘evidence based’ studies and clinically proven materials, methods, and techniques makes all the difference in reducing the speed bumps and smooths out the highway for efficient clinical practice. Prepare for a wonderful lecture that will carry right into your clinic the next day you work.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Understanding the importance in creating value in the dentistry each office provides. Increasing case acceptance and moving the treatment plans from the charts or computer into the chair
- Know the benefits of implants, bone preservation, and tissue options for each dentist in their practice. The benefits of preserving tooth structure and minimizing our levels of invasiveness
- Adhesion principles of the preparation, the bond, the placement, the cure, and finally the finish. Improving anterior composites with improved composite choices and posterior composites which look great, and better yet, last
- Principles of chemistry and material science which will make each and every crown appointment less timely and more efficient. Each crown seat will be much easier in your practice and principles of occlusion which will benefit each office and each patient
- Techniques, methods, materials, and principles which will address many of the clinical challenges we face every week in our offices