Friday, March 2, 2018
7:45 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
8600 Northpark Drive, Johnston, IA
Saturday, March 3, 2018
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 4, 2018
8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Patterson Dental Supply
955 SE 28th Street, Grimes, Iowa
This lecture is designed for today’s esthetically minded, real world dentist and staff that need to be efficient in order to be profitable. Dr. Margeas will review dozens of direct and indirect clinical cases, step-by-step that are done in real time on an everyday basis. These include: porcelain veneers from preparation, provisionalization, and cementation, direct composite resin veneers, class IV restorations, diastema closure, peg laterals, and porcelain repair.
Learn how to create perfect ovate pontic sites following extraction. Simplify implant techniques and coordinate treatment with your surgeon for immediate extraction, placement, and provisionalization using the patient’s natural tooth on the day of placement. Learn about making the perfect impression, and dealing with tissue management issues. Diagnosing and treating the worn dentition will be explained with different treatment options that will allow staging of treatment over several years to allow patients to complete comprehensive dentistry.
The techniques learned can be incorporated into your practice immediately for increased profitability. Participants should walk out with a strand, rather than a pearl following this practical and honest presentation from a full time practitioner.
- Properly layer, finish, and polish composite resins that mimic nature
- Provisionalize with a cement or screw retained restoration immediately following implant placement
- Learn how to provisionalize if the implant is not stable with a fixed appliance
- Porcelain veneers – from preparation, provisionalization and cementation
- Diagnose and treat the worn dentition with different treatment options
- Know when to bond restorations vs. cement
- Understand the differences in zirconia and lithium disilicate and how to treat them
- Make a perfect impression every time