6 CE Credits
For all the advances our profession has made in materials science and digital technologies, it appears to be losing the emphasis on which every dental restoration is conceived. According to Dr. Harold M. Shavell, “Morphology and Occlusion are the common denominators of all dentistry.” New technologies and techniques will be discussed to help in treatment planning even the most difficult functional and aesthetically challenging cases. This technique-oriented seminar will deliver useful clinical information that can be implemented in practice immediately, having a positive impact on your practice!
Topics will include the following:
- Advances In Direct Restorative Materials
- Bioactive Restorative Materials: The Future Is Here!
- The Aesthetics of Occlusion
- “World Class” Crown and Bridge Techniques
- Technologies to Enhance Clinical Outcome in Crown and Bridge – Dental Lasers, Digital Scanners, to name a few…
- How to use some of the latest composite and bioactive restorative materials to save time and create excellent clinical results
- How morphology and occlusion fit into today’s restorative protocols
- A unique option to indirect ceramics for missing teeth in select cases