In today’s rapidly changing environment of dental materials and techniques, it is important that the dentist be knowledgeable and current. It is equally important to consistently deliver optimal results using techniques that are proven and reliable. Today modern technologies (such as bulk fill composites, zirconia and lithium disilicate ceramics like IPS e.max, Captek periodontal crowns, hard and soft tissue dental lasers, and dental implants with improved soft tissue aesthetics to name a few) are revolutionizing the way we deliver esthetic and functional dental treatment. Learn techniques to correct tooth and jaw malpositions when orthognathic and/or orthodontics are ruled out as a treatment option. Restorative materials continue to be developed and refined that allow for the creation of lifelike esthetics that are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth; however, the artistic ability of the dentist can still be the limiting factor on their optimal use. Unleash the artist within! Learn how these and other revolutionary technologies along with precise and proven crown and bridge techniques can elevate your standard of practice.
- Techniques and materials used to place morphologically precise direct anterior and posterior composite restorations.
- What’s the latest on “bulk fill” composite materials and “sonic” delivery of composite materials?
- Aesthetic Crown and Bridge Techniques
- Use of all ceramic systems and ceramometallic restorations in various clinical situations
- Learn about Captek as a perio option for prosthetic tooth replacement, Zirconium milled crowns for posterior teeth and the versatility of lithium disilicate (IPS e.max)
- Learn about no preparation options for aesthetic veneers as well as a lower cost option to porcelain for aesthetic cases…Pearlfect Smile!
- Master Impressions & Temporization
- • Get it right the first time, every time
- Use of the doublecord technique and “cordless” impressions – a new standard for perfect impressions
- Learn how to manage soft tissues for the most challenging clinical situations
- Treatment Planning Options
- Learn which dental material for which situations
- Learn creative treatment planning…what to do when it doesn’t go by the book
- Learn how to have more treatment options for patients so that they are more likely to accept treatment!