Interactive Dental Education Delivered Digitally
Simple Concepts to Shape and Polish Anterior Composites to Rival Porcelain with Dr. David Chan
CE Credits: 2
Duration: 2 hours
4:00pm – 6:00pm PT
7:00pm – 9:00pm ET
Price: $225 + $10 processing fee.
Registration closes Thursday, May 21st at 12:00pm ET.
This online course provides the participants with many priceless pearls to predictably shape and polish anterior composite restorations to the level that they can rival the beauty of the most esthetic porcelain restorations every single time.
A common challenge for most dentists is the ability to shape anterior composite restorations whether they are direct composite veneers, class IV or class III restorations to the degree that they so beautifully blend into the remaining dentition and thereby undetectably become one.
Dr. David Chan will discuss and demonstrate in detail the predictable techniques to develop the primary, secondary, tertiary tooth anatomy in composite restorations for any tooth shape imaginable utilizing a few simple tools and seamlessly polish those restorations within a few minutes.
In this course, the participants will learn and witness in front of their very own eyes how simple it is to recreate natural tooth morphology and finish anterior composites to conservatively and esthetically restore natural teeth.
Course Outcomes & Hands-On Learning Objectives
Clinicians will learn:
- Learn simple systematic contouring and polishing techniques to create exceptional anterior composite restorations that can match the best porcelain restorations or the beauty of natural teeth.
- The participants will witness these simple step by step processes demonstrated live on how these amazing results with composite resin can be obtainable by anyone.
- How to predictably create the correct primary anatomy with anterior composites
- How to predictably create secondary anatomy with anterior composites
- How to predictably create tertiary anatomy with anterior composites
- How to predictably achieve a truly amazing polish with anterior composite
Who Should Attend
General dentists who wish to excel in shaping and polishing anterior composite restorations that can rival natural teeth as well as the best porcelain restorations.
This course requires the following materials be available in your operatory and are not supplied in the Hands-OnLine Technique Kit: Latch type, High speed, Curing light, Compule gun, Loupes, Air/Water Syringe, Alcohol and Gauze.