Zircules™ surpasses other core materials in strength, handling, and cutting efficiency. Its chemistry maintains high strength, regardless of whether it’s used in a dual-cure or self-cure technique. With ideal flow consistency Zircules is stackable and cuts like dentin, eliminating the possibility of gouging for any core build-up, simple or complex.
Zircules Nano-Filled Core Material
- Clinical Techniques
- Instructions For Use / SDS
- Product Configurations
- Reviews (0)
- Zirconium dioxide nano-filler has significant benefits including higher radiopacity and improved hardness
- Flows easily into the post space, yet it is stackable so that you can build a sufficient amount of core material without the material slumping
- Once polymerized it cuts beautifully, just like dentin
- Transition from core material to natural tooth is smooth and free from gouging
- Refining the margins is easier, faster, more precise and more accurate
- Available in two esthetic shades (A2, A3), as well as White Opaque and Blue
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Christopher Ramsey
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Gildo Santos
Click here to view the Zircules Product Sheet.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view the Zircules IFU/SDS.
- 25ml cartridges of shades A2, A3, Blue, White Opaque
- 5ml cartridges of shades A2, A3, Blue, White Opaque