Tissue Goo™ is a hemostatic gel that controls bleeding throughout the cord placement and tissue management processes. It stays where you place it, and offers exceptional hemostasis without compromising the health of the gingival tissue.
Tissue Goo Hemostatic Gel
- Hemostatic gel with 25% aluminum sulfate
- Much kinder to soft tissue than other hemostatic agents; it does not cauterize but rather acts similar to a coagulant to stop bleeding, ensuring tissue will not turn black
- Acts as a lubricant during retraction cord placement
- Will not interfere with the set of your impression material
- Also available in Big Shot 60ml refill syringe for TISSUE GOO 3ml syringes, with approx. 20 refills
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Brad Carson.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view Tissue Goo IFU/SDS
Click here to view the Tissue Goo Product Sheet
4-pack: 4-3ml syringes Tissue Goo, 50-20 gauge needle tips, instructions, SDS
Big Shot: 1-60ml syringes Tissue Goo, 4-3ml empty refillable syringes, instructions, SDS
Tissue Goo/Detail Trial Pack: 2-3ml syringes Tissue Goo, 2-3ml syringes Detail, needle tips, instructions, SDS