Re-Cord non-impregnated retraction cord is a unique, 100% cotton knitted cord that is designed to compress easily when packing into the sulcus.
Re-Cord Knitted Retraction Cord
Following placement the knitted loops of the Re-Cord retraction cord open. This exerts a gentle continuous outward force, minimizing the trauma to the soft tissue, preventing gingival recession and biological width impingement. The unique design of Re-Cord allows it to carry significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution than conventional cords as well as provide an excellent medium for hemostatic gel absorption and placement. No memory facilitates easy packing and stays put when packed into the sulcus
- Will not entangle in a diamond bur
- Optimal tissue displacement can be achieved in as little as 3 minutes
- Available in 6 color coded sizes, each bottle contains 8ft/244cm of cord
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Brad Carson.
- Available sizes: #000, #00, #0, #1, #2, #3
- Each bottle contains 8ft/244cm of cord