G5™ is the predictable solution for effective desensitization of Class I and II direct posterior restorations when utilizing 4th and 5th generation adhesives.
G5 All-Purpose Desensitizer
G5 works by coagulating the plasma proteins contained within the dentinal tubule fluid. This coagulation forms an initial “plug”, eliminating the movement of fluid within the tubules—the root cause of dentinal sensitivity.
- Aqueous, 5% glutaraldehyde-based desensitizer with 35% HEMA
- Glutaraldehyde with HEMA shows profound in-vivo antibacterial effect that seems to prevent bacterial growth in tooth/restoration interfaces and can produce gap-free margins
- Eliminates post-operative sensitivity in posterior composite restorations
- Eradicates sensitivity under temporary crowns and bridges
- Desensitizes roots
- Does not adversely affect the bond strengths of resin cement to dentin
- Not recommended for use with self-etching cement adhesives
- Eye protection and rubber dam isolation is ESSENTIAL for use with this product
- 5ml bottle
- 10ml bottle
Click here to view the G5 Product Sheet.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view G5 IFU/SDS.