Beautiful esthetics for simple or complex cases can be easily achieved with Evanesce™. Truly universal for both anterior and posterior composite restorations, Evanesce features ideal, slump-free handling and beautiful shade matching to the VITA shade guide. Evanesce is highly polishable for the ultimate in restorative esthetics.
Evanesce™ Nano-Enhanced Universal Restorative Composite
- Often requires only a single shade or in more complex cases, fewer layers of composite
- Blends effortlessly with natural dentition
- Formulated with proprietary process to optimize the refractive index of its unique nano-pigments and fillers
- Outstanding polishability and ability to make margins disappear – the “evanesce effect”
- Exhibits putty-like handling
- With assistance of rheological modifiers adapts during placement and manipulation, yet is absolutely slump-free
- Available in multiple VITA shades with three opacity options: Enamel, Universal and Dentin
- “Enamel FX” Shades: White, Incisal, and Clear as well as two bleach shades enhance esthetic enamel characterization
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Daniele Larose.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view Evanesce IFU/SDS.
Click here to view the Evanesce Product Sheet.
Click here to view the 2018 Dental Advisor EVANESCE Evaluation ++++ ½.
Click here to view The ‘Vanishing’ Class IV Composite Restoration Case Presentation.
Click here to view the Dental Tribune Product Insights Article.
- 4g syringe of Universal shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, C2; Enamel shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C2; Dentin A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C2; Enamel Incisal
- 3g syringe of shades Enamel White, Enamel Clear
- Syringe Trial Kit: 5 – 4g syringes in Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1
- 20-pack of 0.25 single dose; Universal shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C2,
- 10-pack of 0.25 single dose; Universal shades A4, B2, C1, C3, BL1, BL3; Enamel shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2; Dentin A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C2, C4
- Single Dose Trial Kit: 5 – 0.25g single dose 10-packs in Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1