CLING2™ is a non-eugenol, automix temporary cement with a unique polycarboxylate resin in a paste-paste format. Versatile and easy to use, CLING2 is the ideal choice for cementing provisional crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays.
Cling2 Resin Optimized Temporary Cement
Temporaries cemented with Cling2 simply won’t come off until you need them to. And when it’s time for removal, the temporary comes off easily, with minimal clean up of the preparation.
- Addition of polycarboxylate optimizes adhesion, soothes the tooth, and provides an excellent seal, while allowing the material to be easily removed from the tooth preparations
- Unique properties make it bascteriostatic, reducing gingival plaque retention and inflammation in the sulcus
- Soothes the tooth, helping to prevent sensitivity
- No mess, no mixing pads – direct application into provisional crown, bridge, inlay or onlay
- Mixes automatically to give you a bubble-free, perfect 1:1 base:catalyst mixture – every time
- Efficient 30-second working time and 60-90 second set time
- Self-contained system and compact size makes it the ideal and economical choice for dental practices with multiple operatories
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Robert Lowe.
Click here to view the Cling2 Product Sheet.
Instructions For Use / SDS
Click here to view Cling2 Instructions For Use/SDS.
- 5ml Syringe: 1-5ml syringe (base & catalyst), mixing tips, instructions/SDS
- 10ml Syringe: 1-10ml syringe (base & catalyst), mixing tips, instructions/SDS